Fast, flexible design and secure operation of interfaces for less.
Heterogeneous IT structures mean that a lot of effort is usually required to program interfaces. During programming, version updates or changes to the source or target system often result in yet more effort.
By using adis, you can significantly reduce the personnel requirements and technical effort required for such changes. It makes the mere programming of interfaces a thing of the past. Configurable connectors enable data transfer between a wide range of source and target systems. With adis, you can integrate external service providers such as lettershops and market research data quickly and securely. Its area of application ranges from text files to databases and ERP systems.
Please click here to get your free ticket!
- Option to quickly replace or enhance interfaces that are difficult to change
- Significantly reduced effort for adjustment, compared with programmed interfaces
- Rapidly established data transfers between existing and new systems
- Highly secure operation
- Standardized operating and testing processes
- Freely scalable: can be adapted to increasing performance requirements at any time
- Web control enables remote access to control and monitor jobs
Watch our references.
- Consistent data due to transactional processing
- Audit-proof logging
- Diagnostic function for reconstructing data
- Scripting interface for formatting data
- Time-controlled execution of data transfer jobs
- Simultaneous execution of multiple jobs
- Staging function for transfer to a production environment
- Integrated authorization system to assign tasks
- Clear user interface design
- Detailed process steps and error descriptions
Nachfolgend finden Sie eine Auswahl an Kunden, die erfolgreich ein Lösungs-Projekt mit audius als Partner durchgeführt haben.
Fortwährend seit 2013
- (Windows) Server Netzwerkmanagement (Extreme)
- Migration Active Directory + Exchange Konten in eine neue Umgebung
- Aufbau externes Rechenzentrum
To get more information or a personal presentation please contact us.