Project service capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics CRM offer an end-to-end solution that empowers organizations to deliver professional engagements on time and within budget.
- Estimate, quote, and contract work
- Plan and assign resources
- Enable team collaboration
- Capture time, expense, and progress data for real-time insights and accurate invoicing
Of course the new module is fully available within audius.CRM Mobile Service and audius.CRM Mobile Sales!
Specifically, these are:
- Project-based contracts: Project contracts relate quotes and orders to project plans, financial estimates, labor pricing, billing arrangements etc
- Project planning: Visual project planning and estimation includes predecessors, automatic task scheduling etc.
- Resource management: Resource information includes the skills and proficiencies of your workforce
- Time and expenses: Team members can use the web or mobile apps to record time and expenses for multiple projects
- Project billing: Project invoices reflect the terms of the contract and the approved work and expenses.
Project Service is delivered as an add-on product for customers from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Update 1.
Don’t hesitate to contact us! We’re happy to help!